- Avon, 8244 E. U.S. 36 - 4-7 p.m. Tuesdays through Sept. 24.
- Plainfield, 105 S. East St. - 4-7 p.m. Wednesdays through Oct. 2.
- Brownsburg, 61 N. Green St. – 4:30-7:30 p.m. Thursdays through Sept. 5
- Danville, Courthouse Square – 8 a.m.-noon Saturdays through Sept. 22
- Pittsboro, 52 E. Main St. – 9-11 a.m. Saturdays through Aug. 31
5 Ideas for a Foodie Getaway in Hendricks County
Posted on August 18, 2013 at 11:27 PM
More than once in my life I have planned a weekend getaway solely based on the food at the destination. I love to try local restaurants when I travel. So, if you are like me and love foodie getaways, I have some places for you to check out in Hendricks County. All of the restaurants I have chosen are part of the Rural Routes to Main Street Cultural Trail, a self-directed, self-guided driving tour featuring more than 30 arts and cultural attractions in Hendricks and Morgan counties. Farmers Markets – I have to start off by mentioning the great farmers markets in Hendricks County. Right now is a great time to visit. I went to the Plainfield Farmers Market last week and was impressed by the wide variety of produce and baked goods available. In Hendricks County, you have several options.