- Aimee MacArthur — The only non-Hendricks County resident on the team, Aimee brings a visitor’s perspective that mirrors the blog’s target audience. A longtime resident of Carmel, Aimée moved to Indianapolis’ northwest side a year ago and created Indianapolis Amy, her own lifestyle/photography blog.
- Amanda Miller — A Brownsburg resident, Amanda will bring her love for photography and Hendricks County to focus on arts and culture and girlfriend getaways as a Digital Destination Expert. She also hosts her own blog called SightSalad.
- Elaine Whitesides — A former elementary school teacher, Elaine moved to Hendricks County about three years ago and fell in love with the area. Since arriving, she has written for the Hendricks County ICON and Business Leader before starting her own writing business last year called Whitesides Words.
- Eric Ivie — Eric owns his own writing company, Red Zone Writing, which he runs out of his home in Danville. He is a featured contributor publishing hundreds of articles on Yahoo! Sports. He will cover motorsports and bring his perspective of being a dad to All Access Hendricks County.
- Ericka Bethel — A longtime Hendricks County resident, Ericka works for Indiana University Health West Hospital in Marketing and Communications. As a young mom who is active in the community, she will bring that insider perspective to scout out budget-friendly, family activities within Hendricks County.
- Jennifer Donovan — Jennifer currently serves as the Community Affairs Producer at WTHR, and writes her own blog about family activities in Central Indiana called Family Fun Indy. The Avon resident also is a mom and wife and plans to share those family experiences as a Digital Destination Expert.
All Access Hendricks County adds six new voices
Posted on June 6, 2012 at 06:25 AM
Since the birth of our All Access Hendricks County tourism blog on Nov. 1, we have attempted to keep both visitors and local residents informed about all the wonderful events, happenings and attractions that make Hendricks County and Central Indiana such an amazing place to visit. We’ve profiled businesses, reviewed eateries, and just generally shared our experiences and expertise to provide the type of insider destination information one would expect from the Hendricks County Convention and Visitors Bureau. We’ve received such an overwhelming response that after six months, we decided to spread our wings by bringing some additional destination experts into the fold. We began an application process last month looking for some talented writers who could become our eyes and ears as Digital Destination Experts. The competition was fierce, but after a month-long process, we’ve added six amazing bloggers to our team. We are excited about the ideas and talents they bring as they begin to scour Hendricks County providing tips, deals and detail any visitor or resident would find useful. They have a lot of exciting plans, so stay tuned. We will put up a page soon profiling each so you can get to know them even better. But for now, here are a few nuggets about each: