Bread Basket is 1 of my fave places RT @VisitIndiana Indiana Insider: Morning Out in Danville, Indiana http://t.co/K5IGClqPTW #visitindiana — Aimée (@Indianapolisamy) September 24, 2013Visit Hendricks County: We share tips, blog posts, and insider information @HendricksCounty, and you can learn a lot from our staff, too: @jkduke34, @Ms_McMillen, @jbosmith, @smilingTLW. Hendricks County organizations: For the latest happenings all over the county — and great deals — many of our towns and community organizations are on Twitter, including:
- Plainfield offers more than 20 miles of pathways and sidewalks that connect 540 acres of connected parks and trails: @PlainfieldPR
- Looking for ideas in Brownsburg? Check out: @BrownsburgLife
- Follow Hendricks County Arts Council for the latest arts and culture events: @HCartcouncil or by using #RR2MS
- Plainfield’s Metropolis Mall offers great shopping, dining, and entertainment: @MetropolisShops
- Brownsburg has many parks where you can enjoy the fall weather: @BrownsburgParks
- Danville’s square is always hopping in autumn: @DanvilleIN
- Want a great deal? Follow @PinPointPERKS for coupons, many of which are local deals pulled from daily-deal sites like Groupon or LivingSocial.
See what's coming up next month for the entire family with our October e-news http://t.co/egAc4hIAVs! — Brownsburg Parks (@BrownsburgParks) September 24, 2013You can easily follow all of these Tweeters and dozens more by subscribing to our Hendricks County list on Twitter. As a bonus, follow these Tweeters to learn about central Indiana, Indianapolis, and other happenings across the state: @AroundIndy, @VisitIndy, @INHumanities, @Do317, @INDairport, @IndianaArtisan, @VisitIndiana. Who else would you recommend? Leave a tip in the comments below!