- Chateau Thomas Winery - Plainfield - One of the biggest parties in Hendricks County can be found at Chateau Thomas Winery. Their New Year’s Eve Celebration includes a hotel room right across the parking lot at either the Staybridge Suites or the Holiday Inn Express. The party also has a welcome reception, gift, dinner buffet, champagne toast, breakfast buffet at midnight and much more. Packages start at $315 per couple. The evening starts at 6 p.m. and ends at 1 a.m. Tickets must be purchased in advance at (317) 837-9463.
- Claddagh Irish Pub – Plainfield – Celebrate the New Year twice at the Claddagh’s New Year’s Eve Double Celebration. Enjoy a complimentary champagne toast at 7 p.m. to celebrate 2013 in Ireland and then celebrate with a toast again at midnight. The party runs from 6 p.m.-3 a.m. with live music starting at 8 p.m. Special entrees for the night include Shrimp Scampi, Surf & Turf and Grilled Scallops with Mushroom Barley Risotto. Make your reservation by calling (317) 838-9917.
- Sidelines Sports Pub – Avon – This party at Sidelines in Avon is only $3 for favors, a champagne toast and free rides home. If you are not interested in favors or champagne, the party is free. Hypnotik Sounds will be providing the music for the night. Shuttles will be available until 1 a.m. to get you home safely if you live or are staying in the area. For more details, call (317) 273-0199 or visit their website or their Facebook page.
- The Dog House Sports Bar – Brownsburg – Make your reservations for the Dog House NYE Bash with The Big Time. Enjoy live music, party favors, champagne toast and a breakfast bar. Tickets are just $10. For reservations, call (317) 858-1066. The Dog House has made a deal with the Brownsburg Holiday Inn Express for a $79 room rate if you mention that you are attending the party at The Dog House Sports Bar.
- Rock and Rollers – Avon – Looking for a family-friendly celebration? Head to Rock and Rollers in Avon for the New Year’s Party from 8 p.m.-1 a.m. For $20 enjoy raffles, games, a slice of pizza, drink, chips, cookies and hats and horns for the countdown to midnight. For more information, visit their website or call (317) 272-0873.
5 Hendricks County Spots to Celebrate New Year's Eve
Posted on December 20, 2012 at 10:00 PM
You are probably still finishing up last-minute shopping and dreaming of a white Christmas, but it is time to make your plans for New Year’s Eve in Hendricks County. I have found a few parties in Plainfield, Avon and Brownsburg, Indiana, for you to ring in 2013.