- Frazee Gardens, 3480 N. Ind. 267, Brownsburg.
- Gallery on the Square, 51 S. Washington St., Danville.
- Hot Blown Glass, 3717 S. County Road 200 East, Clayton.
- The Gathering Together, 147 N. Center St., Plainfield.
- Diana’s Gallery and Gifts, 6327 S. High School Road, Indianapolis.
- Avon Town Park, 6570 E. U.S. 36, Avon, (music and food for the whole family).
- Plainfield-Guilford Township Public Library, 1120 Stafford Road, Plainfield, (the spot for the the most "kid-friendly" activities).
After touring the county, and seeing amazing artistry, Avon Town Hall is the spot to end your day with a free, outdoor concert. At 5 p.m., Whitney Erin & Buffalo Creek will showcase pop country/rock, and at 7 p.m., Coolidge will perform their blend of pop-punk horn rock.
While you're there, be sure to get dinner and a drink, as several local food and beverage vendors (including Black Swan Brewpub) will be on-hand.
Care to get a jump on the weekend? New this year is the private “Champagne & Art” reception May 9 at Gallery on the Square, which will feature hors d'oeuvres, champagne, wine and entertainment. The rest of ArtsGo! is free and open to the public, but this private"kickoff"celebration requires registration and a $10 ticket ($15 per couple).For all information regarding the event, including the "Champagne & Art" registration, check out their website or call (317) 386-3111.