- Get there: Pico de Gallo Mexican Grill, 1430 N. Green St., Suite I, Brownsburg. Phone, (317) 858-8189.
- What we enjoyed: Steak and carnitas tacos topped with lettuce, cheese, pico de gallo and sour cream, warm chips with corn salsa and guacamole.
- On the menu: Nachos, 3 tacos, burritos, taco salad, chips and salsa, guacamole.
- Atmosphere: Very casual atmosphere, order your customized meal and pick up and pay at the counter.
- Prices: Inexpensive, with the highest meal at $6.99, Our meal of tacos, chips, corn salsa, guacamole, and soft drinks was around $20.
- Family-friendly: Yes, kids will especially love ordering at the counter and customizing their meal.
- Easy to find: Yes, it’s conveniently located off Green Street and very close to I-74 with plenty of shopping around in Brownsburg and a short drive from Indy.
Customize Your Meal at New Pico de Gallo Mexican Grill
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:00 PM by Aimee MacArthur