- Each runner must be at least 14 years old to participate.
- The money raised benefits The Parks Foundation of Hendricks County to help improve the local parks in Hendricks County.
- Bring your own water and only one vehicle to exchange runners from the course.
- The relay begins at 6 a.m. (with staggered start times); arrive at least 30 minutes early for your start time.
- Nominate a team captain.
- (For Ultra Marathon Runners) Race starts at 5 a.m.
- (For Ultra Marathon Runners) Wear a reflective vest, have your headlamp for the first part of the race and bring a cell phone for any emergencies.
Experience Hendricks County in a New Way: Park2Park Relay
Monday, June 3, 2013 11:00 PM by A.J. Heck