- Anyone who has kid items to sell can register to be a consignor through April 11.
- Consignors receive 70 percent back from every sale and are responsible for tagging, hanging and pricing their own merchandise. The Here We Grow Again website provides plenty of help in all those areas.
- Volunteers receive $10 credit at the sale for every three hours they work.
- Consignors and volunteers have the added bonus of attending a private presale April 12 prior to the consignment sale opening to the public.
- Items put up for sale are thoroughly inspected. No rips, stains or broken toys are allowed.
- Items include clothing from newborn to junior sizes, shoes, toys, sporting equipment, books, movies, strollers, high chairs, nursery décor, furniture, maternity clothes and more.
- Anything that doesn’t sale can be reclaimed by the consignor. However, anything not claimed in a specified number of days becomes donated.
Fairgrounds to host huge kids consignment sale April 13-15
Sunday, April 1, 2012 11:00 PM by Josh Duke