- 9-9:30 a.m. Nomad Yarns: David and Erica Broughton will demonstrate a nuno felted scarf.
- 9:45-10:15 a.m. Clay Petals: Karen Pedevilla will show her air-dried clay floral design.
- 10:30-11 a.m. Donna Nolan-Sanders, an impressionistic oil painter, will demonstrate speed painting on a 6-foot wheel.
- 11:15-11:45 a.m. Lynne Medsker, will create mandala art.
- Noon-12:30 p.m. Shirley Adams Fiberdance: Shirley Adams will demonstrate pin weaving on a snap purse.
- 12:45-1:15 p.m. Homestead Primitives: Ann Lankford will show her style of painting on small gourds.
- 1:30-2 p.m. John’s Wood Works: John Housefield will demonstrate unique bark carving.
- 2:15-2:45 p.m. Monrovia Mudworks: Jolee Chartrand will show her pottery technique, throwing pots on a wheel during her demonstration.
First-ever Hendricks County Artisan Marketplace set for Oct. 13
Tuesday, October 2, 2012 11:00 PM by Amanda Miller