- What, When & Where: Brownsburg Farmers Market (sponsored by IU Health West) 4:30 -7:30 p.m. Thursdays through Sept. 5, at Brownsburg Town Hall, 61 N. Green St.
- Family-friendly: Of course, this is a popular event for families.
- Dog-friendly: Yes! My dog Louis missed seeing several dogs. There's even a vendor who sells dog treats. I'm bringing Louis with me this week. He'll have a blast.
- What’s there: More than 20 vendors with everything from baked goods and produce to bonsai plants and jewelry. Did I mention kettle corn? It’s there too!
- Want to know more about the vendors? Check here for the list of regular vendors.
- What I liked: You’ll find inexpensive produce (I left with peppers, cucumbers and Indiana tomatoes), baked goods, meats, savory goods, homemade items (candles, jewelry, other arts). I especially loved the made-to-order lemon shake-up and the bag of homemade BBQ pork rinds (so addictive)
- Parking: Close parking available.
- Stroller and wheelchair accessible: Yes, there are sidewalks for those with strollers or for those with limited mobility.
Insider Experiences the Brownsburg Farmers Market
Monday, July 29, 2013 11:49 PM by Aimee MacArthur