- Where: Arbuckle Acres Park, Brownsburg
- Time: 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Admission: $3 a person and children 12 and under free
- Parking: Three gates will be marked with "Welcome" flags, and there will be a traffic officer at the entrance of the park. Arrive early as this is a popular festival!
- What about the kids: Bring them. There is a children's tent with art activities and plenty to keep the kids entertained.
- Other entertainment: Live and local music throughout the festival.
- What if it's raining: This is a rain-or-shine event with tents and misting fan areas if needed.
Insider Preview: Festival of the Arts, July 20
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 11:21 PM by Aimee MacArthur