- When is it? Saturday, May 25. Gates open at 2 p.m., with qualifying in all three classes lasting until 6 p.m. That's when the racing starts. To see the entire schedule of events, click here.
- How much to get in? General admission tickets are just $20 a piece, with kids 12 and under getting in free! (I know, right? What a deal!) If you're more into reserved seating, you can get those tickets for $25 a piece for kids and adults. (Psssst! As soon as my editor isn't looking, I've got a deal for you that'll save you a few clams on tickets!)
- How do I get tickets? Find out how to get your tickets in advance by clicking here. Or get them at the gate. Personally, I'd recommend getting them in advance. Lucas Oil Raceway was packed for last year's Night Before the 500.
- Where's a good place to eat around there? I asked some race car drivers last summer that exact question. Find out where they recommend eating in Hendricks County by clicking here.
- You got any hotels there? We do. As for their availability that weekend, I heard the Cambria Suites in Plainfield, Indiana, may have some rooms still available, but you'll have to check with each hotel. You can find a list of where to stay by clicking here.
Night Before the 500 Kicks Off Amazing Race Weekend [GIVEAWAY]
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 11:00 PM by Eric Ivie