- Amo Pizza Shop — Amo
- Buzz’s Pizza — Plainfield
- Dave’s All American Pizza — Danville
- Frank’s Place — Danville
- Lil Mo’s Pizzeria — Clayton
- Mediterranean Pizza — Brownsburg
- PANS Pizza & Sweets — Brownsburg
- Perillo’s Pizzeria — North Salem
- Piezanos Pizza — Plainfield
- Pittsboro Pizza Shoppe — Pittsboro
- Pittsboro Pizzeria — Pittsboro
- Pizza Paradise — Danville
- Randelli’s Gourmet Pizza — Avon
- Rock Star Pizza — Brownsburg & Plainfield
- Sal’s Famous Pizzeria — Brownsburg & Plainfield
- So Italian! — Brownsburg
Once the seeding is set, voting will move to the HCCVB website at www.TourHendricksCounty.com.
The first round of the head-to-head, bracket-style competition begins March 8. Voting for the second round starts March 13, and the third round commences March 20. The final two pizza locations will be announced March 27 giving voters one final chance to support their favorite with four days of voting before the champion is crowned March 30.
In addition to bragging rights, the benefits for each pizza location increase as they advance in the tournament through additional marketing opportunities. Voters also will benefit as each pizza location will donate a free large pizza voucher each round they remain in the competition, meaning 30 large pizzas will be randomly awarded to voters during the contest.