- Dickey's Barbecue Pit, 2551 E. Main St., Suite 100, Plainfield,
- To go: Call (317) 839-7100.
- Hours: Open daily, 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- What kinds of food and drink will you find? A wide selection of Texas-style barbecue with "pit smoked meats" including, pulled pork, beef brisket, pork ribs, sausage, sandwiches, salads, bakers (stuffed baked potatoes) and lots of sides. Dickey's has soft drinks, iced tea and lemonade and does not serve alcohol.
- Favorites: We enjoyed the pork ribs, sausage, barbecue baked beans, baked potato casserole and coleslaw.
- Family friendly? Yes. Dickey's offers free ice cream (all the time), and kids eat free on Sunday.
Restaurant Experience: Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Sunday, December 29, 2013 10:51 PM by Aimee MacArthur