- The runs are not timed and are designed for self improvement!
- There is no run on July 3.
- There is no registration, just show up.
- Runs begin between 6 and 7 p.m. each Wednesday.
- Each week the race will be held at a different location. Check the schedule to see where it will be from week to week.
- There are two separate distances you may run, a 1-mile or 5K.
- This is the 5th year for the event with 2,000 participants expected over the course of the summer.
Summer Fun Runs Begin in Hendricks County
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 11:35 PM by A.J. Heck