- Super Feathers - We’ve talked about the Super Feathers on the blog before, and there are just a few days left to take advantage of this promotion. Stop by before the end of the day Monday to get your pink hair to support Indy’s Super Cure.
- Super Service Training - Hospitality and customer service employees are highly encouraged to attend one of two in-person training sessions Nov. 2. If those times don’t work, anyone is welcome to take the online training. It is the goal of the HCCVB to train our front-line people to be ready to assist with answers to questions during the big week.
- Super Kids, Super Welcome - Hendricks County has committed to submitting 1,000 cards from area kids to support this fun and creative activity. Print copies for your kids or your classroom and submit them by Dec. 31. Be sure to let me know if you want to do a big group submission – we can help.
- Super Celebration Site - We are pleased to announce that the community of Plainfield has been designated a Super Celebration site and Metropolis will be home to numerous exhibits and events during the 10 days of the Super Bowl. Do you want to have an event or promotion during that time? Call me today to see what we can do.
- Super Scarves - Do you like to knit, weave or crochet? Spend some time knitting a super scarf for the more than 10,000 volunteers to use during the event. Be sure to check out Nomad Yarns in Plainfield for the specific color skeins and patterns. Have a group of buddies that knit? Host a knit in and call the CVB for special gift packs for your event.
Super Bowl XLVI: 99 days away
Posted on October 28, 2011 at 12:44 PM
Hi there! My name is Jaime, and I’ll be your Hendricks County host for all things Super Bowl XLVI, which is coming to Central Indiana in just 99 days. Your Hendricks County Tourism Team has been hard at work over the last year and a half developing programs and getting involved to ensure the hundreds of thousands of visitors coming to town have a great experience and learn more about Hendricks County. Just 99 days to go – and it will go way too fast I’m sure. This is an exciting time for everyone including residents, visitors, football fans and our community as a whole. Here are five Super Bowl-related things to get involved with today: