- I have learned the blessing of gaining a whole new family.
- I have learned to accept the fact that it might rain that day, and if so, nothing will work out as I have planned except for the very best thing: I will marry Jason.
- I have learned to shower a bride with love and generosity because others in my life have humbled me with their kindness.
- I have learned to adjust my expectations of the perfect wedding day to something that is manageable and meaningful. I must admit it differs from the wedding I planned as a girl with Barbie as bride and Ken as her groom, driving into the sunset in their pink convertible.
- Lastly, I have learned greater patience and time management...quite a valuable asset, as I have to accomplish my entire "to do" list in the next 30 days!
The Perfect Hendricks County Wedding - Lessons Learned
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:00 PM by JinAyla Sexton