- What you need to know: Tee times can be booked online or by phone. Twin Bridges is a very popular golf course, so make sure you make a reservation.
- Short on time: If you don’t have time to play nine holes or 18 holes, stop by and spend some time at the driving range or the putting green. A small bucket of balls is $3 and a large bucket is $7.
- Regular Rates: 18 holes with cart, $38 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday); 9 holes with cart, $21 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday). Rates are less if you walk the course with your bag. Saturday, Sunday and holiday rates are a bit higher.
- Save up with some special rates/deals: Twin Bridges’ offers some awesome deals so be sure to check their website or call for the latest specials.
- Work on that swing: Golf lessons (taught by a professional golfer!): $25 for a 30-minute lesson (Call to make a reservation). A great deal for lessons!
Twin Bridges Golf Club: A public course with private amenities
Saturday, September 1, 2012 11:00 PM by Aimee MacArthur