Plenty to Do Between Sessions
As the old saying goes, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." When you hold your meeting or conference in Hendricks County, you will be able to arrange plenty of enjoyable activities for your participants to partake in between sessions. Following are just a few examples that Visit Hendricks County can assist in planning or arranging tour/group outings.
- Tour/tasting at Country Heritage Winery, featuring Friday & Saturday Night Wine Down Events.
- Shopping at The Shops at Perry Crossing, an outdoor, lifestyle mall with all your favorite stores and an 18-screen state-of-the-art cinema
- Galleries, shops and studios featuring local artists on the Rural Routes to Main Street Cultural Trail
- Hit the links on one of our Golf Courses
- Listen to live music at one of our concert series like Summer Sounds on the Square, Symphony in the Park at Ellis Park or The Coachman Restaurant and Lounge- Live Music on the Deck
- Enjoy the nightlife at places like A Stone's Throw, B Squared Bar & Grill, Black Swan Brewpub, Claddagh Irish Pub, or Sidelines Sports Bar