Tourism Enhancement and Development (TED) Fund Events Grant
The TED Fund Events Grant has been established to support events taking place in Hendricks County that attract visitors. The program offers a non-matching grant for requests up to $500. This rolling grant will be offered quarterly through the end of 2018 or until the funding lasts.
All grants must be submitted through the form below by 5:00 pm on each of the following dates.
- January 10, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- July 11, 2018
- October 10, 2018
- $10,000 will be awarded on a quarterly rolling cycle with up to $500 awarded per event
- 1 request per event and 2 requests max per organization per calendar year
- Applying entities will be notified of the final decision regarding their request within 30 days of the application deadline
- Applications must be submitted electronically through the form below
- Visit Hendricks County should receive proper recognition or sponsorship package for the grant amount, if applicable
- Applying entity and event must be located in Hendricks County
- Event date set
- Must be eligible for inclusion and placed on the VHC online calendar before grant submission
- Events must promote to out-of-county visitors and have more than a local impact. The definition of a visitor is those traveling outside of 50 miles to attend the event.
- Events cannot have taken place or occur within a 30-day window of the grant deadline
- Grant money must be used for marketing the event.