Super Service Training
The Super Service Training program was developed for Super Bowl XLVI but was designed to be an ongoing destination management and customer service tool to be used by all Indiana hospitality employees. More than 22,000 people have taken the program since its inception in 2012.
The training is free to participants and offered to hospitality venues such as: hotels, restaurants, transportation organizations, attractions, concierges and volunteers. Upon completion of the training, participants received a certificate.
Why Super Service?
- Outstanding service encourages return visits
- One in ten jobs related to hospitality and tourism industry
- 257,000 Indiana industry employees
- Preparation for future events
The next training session in Hendricks County will be:
When: Monday, May 6, 2019 from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Where: Embassy Suites Conference Center | 2353 Perry Road, Plainfield, Indiana 46168
Schedule of Events:
- 12:00 pm - Lunch
- 12:30 pm - State of Hendricks County Tourism by Jaime Bohler Smith
Followed by Super Service Training by John Mellinger