Hours and availability are subject to change. Check business' website or social media for updated info.
- Handicap Accessible:
- Rural Routes to Main Street Cultural Trail:
- Maximum Group Size: 55
- Group Rates Available:
- Comp Policy for Escort and/or Driver:
- Restrooms On Site:
- Motorcoach Parking: Nearby
- Description: Local artists participate in this beautiful gallery, displaying and selling a wide variety of artwork from drawings and paintings to metal sculpture, mosaics, wood art, photography, and fiber art. They offer unique hands-on classes and workshops for both adults and children.
- Description This unique space that houses various artists from the Hendricks County area, opens it's facility to groups and meetings. Organizations may request to hold a meeting and/or a tour of the Gallery; however, no groups may hold a fundraising event for their organization without consent from HCAC, Inc. The cost will be $10.00/hour with a minimum of one hour and a maximum of four hours. Payment in full required at time of reservation. Payments to be remitted by cash, check (made out to HCAC) or charge at the Gallery.
- Reception Capacity 40
- Space Notes Gallery must be left as it was upon arrival. Groups must clean up and carry out their own trash. Tables and chairs must be placed back in their original positions. Gallery will provide tables and chairs. The Gallery may be made available for special events on a case by case basis subject to approval by the Gallery Manager and the HCAC President, at a negotiated rate.
- Allow Outside Catering
- Allow Personal Food
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 30