If you just moved or re-located to Hendricks County, Indiana, welcome!
As a new resident, we want this to be your first resource as you adjust to your new home. You will find information about our communities including the surburban towns of Brownsburg, Avon and Plainfield in the eastern half or our county, our county seat of Danville in the middle of our county and our rural small towns in West Hendricks.
Hendricks County is known for its top-ranked schools, amazing healthcare and affordable, diverse housing options. The rest of this site also will link you to all the key resources you need including insider information on things to do, attractions, restaurants, events, parks and trails and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Where can I find school info and calendars?
- What hospitals and immediate care centers are nearby?
- Where can I find a local church?
- Where can I find places to eat near me?
- What are the best local things to do with kids?
- Where can I find local community events?
- Where are the local golf courses?
- What can my family do indoors that is fun?
- Where can I find info on local parks and trails?
- Where can I find the local library?
- Where can I find temporary housing while building or buying a new home?
Did We Miss Something?
If there is information you think should be on this page, please let us know!