Back on Track Indiana Update (view more details)
- Community tennis and basketball courts, soccer and baseball fields, YMCA programs, and similar facilities may open with social gathering and social distancing guidelines in place
- Raceways may open without spectators
- Drive-in theaters may open
- The following remain closed:
- Playgrounds, amusement parks, water parks & tourism sites
- Cultural, entertainment, venues and movie theaters
- Festivals, fairs & parades
Like to spend your free time outdoors? Hendricks County offers several hiking and biking trails you are sure to enjoy.
McCloud Nature Park in North Salem is full of beautiful hiking trails and has an indoor Nature Center with interactive exhibits and a bird-watching area. Sodalis Nature Park in Plainfield, Williams Park in Brownsburg and Avon Town Hall Park also have scenic recreation trails you'll love.
And don't forget the B&O Trail that extends from Indianapolis through Brownsburg and the Vandalia Trail through Plainfield, Amo and Coatesville. Both of these old railway corridors have been transfomed into beautiful rail trails.
Share Your Adventures #InHendricks