Ultimate Blue Elite Extraordinaire
This four-day, community fund-raising event supports various charities and attracts participants from as far away as New York, Mississippi and Arizona with dancing and fine dining.
Formerly Steppin' in Shades of Blue, the event showcases "Steppin" which is a form of dance where the participants' lock hands and gyrate their hips and toes smoothly in unison, gliding through dance moves.
This event is open to the public. You may purchase tickets in advance or at the door.
- Event Date: March 23 - 26, 2023
- Address: Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center, 6089 Clarks Creek Rd, Plainfield, IN 46168
- Parking: Free Parking at the conference center
- Ticket Cost: $35 - $130, depending on days attended
- More Info/Purchase Tickets: Seann's Shades of Blue website
- Contact: Seann Tischler (click to email)
If you've never experienced Steppin' before don't be intimidated, the event includes free workshops with the cost of admission to teach you how to step. The event also will feature live performances by Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter Howard Hewett and saxophonist Rob White.
If you can only make it to one portion of the three-day event, make sure you don't miss the Main Event. Held from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Saturday, this formal event requires participants to wear a blue assemble with a twist of spring color accents. A three-course dinner begins at 6:30 p.m., and then participants will dance the night away to the live music listed above all while raising money for charitable causes.