Lucas Oil Raceway
Owned by the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA), Lucas Oil Raceway and the areas that surround it in Brownsburg, Indiana, have become a motorsports haven for race teams and manufacturers. The racing complex itself includes a .686-mile paved oval, a quarter-mile drag strip and a 2.5-mile, 15-turn road course with races and other events occurring throughout the spring, summer and fall.
Boasting an unparalleled history with racing giants such as A.J. Foyt, Mario Andretti and Jeff Gordon having raced there, what truly sets it apart is its legendary drag strip. The venue takes center stage every Labor Day weekend when the most prestigious drag racing event in the world, the Desno Spark Plugs U.S. Nationals, roars into town.
Desno Spark Plugs U.S. Nationals
Considered the Super Bowl of drag racing, this signature event for the NHRA occurs every Labor Day weekend.
- October 2nd-4th: NHDRO
- October 3rd-4th: Rusty Wallace Driving Experience
- October 7th: Wild Wednesday
- October 9th-11th: Midwest Junior Super Series
- October 14th: Wild Wednesday
- October 16th-18th: NHRA Division 3 Fall Classic & Jegs Super Quick
- October 21st: Wild Wednesday
- October 24th: Brown's Oil ET Bracket Series
- October 24th: Indy Revolution
- October 25th: Brown's Oil ET Bracket Series
- October 28th: Wild Wednesday
Address: 10267 E. U.S. Highway 136, Indianapolis, IN 46234
Phone Number: (317) 969-8600
Share Your Racing Adventures #inHendricks