Lucas Oil Raceway
Owned by the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA), Lucas Oil Raceway and the areas that surround it in Brownsburg, Indiana, have become a motorsports haven for race teams and manufacturers. The racing complex itself includes a .686-mile paved oval, a quarter-mile drag strip and a 2.5-mile, 15-turn road course with races and other events occurring throughout the spring, summer and fall.
Boasting an unparalleled history with racing giants such as A.J. Foyt, Mario Andretti and Jeff Gordon having raced there, what truly sets it apart is its legendary drag strip. The venue takes center stage every Labor Day weekend when the most prestigious drag racing event in the world, the Chevrolet Performance U.S. Nationals, roars into town.
Chevrolet Performance U.S. Nationals
Considered the Super Bowl of drag racing, this signature event for the NHRA occurs every Labor Day weekend.
10267 E. U.S. Highway 136, Indianapolis, IN 46234
2019 Lucas Oil Raceway Event Schedule
Below is a list of recommended motorsports events held at either the dragstrip or oval track at Lucas Oil Raceway this year. In addition to these races, Lucas Oil Raceway hosts many other events, including Wild Wednesdays. To see the full Lucas Oil Raceway Event Schedule, click here.
- March 30-31: Cabin Fever
- May 3-5: Ultimate Callout Challenge
- May 11: Rusty Wallace Driving Experience
- May 24: Carb Night Classic
- June 1: Pure Speed
- June 1: B.O. Bike Ride
- June 7-9: Slamology
- June 29: Rusty Wallace Driving Experience
- July 5-7: NHRA Division 3 LODRS Summer Spectacle
- July 6: Night of Thunder
- July 26-28: Streetcar Takeover
- August 3-5: NHDRO
- August 17: Rusty Wallace Driving Experience
- August 28-September 2: 65th Chevrolet Performance NHRA U.S. Nationals
- September 7: USAC Hall of Fame Classic
- September 13-15: CRA Fall Brawl
- September 20-22: 18th Annual NMCA World Street Finals
- October 5: ARCA ShoreLunch 200
- October 19-20: Rusty Wallace Driving Experience
- October 26: Dragstrip Dash