Stay Local to Host Your Next Meeting, Gathering
Just because you live in Hendricks County doesn't mean you can't host your event, meeting, corporate retreat or reunion here. We would even argue there is no better, easier or more beneficial location you could choose than keeping it local. We can even come alongside you every step of the way providing expert help and free resources.
If you have traveled to another city for a conference, let us know that, too, Perhaps we can prepare a bid to host that conference in Hendricks County.
Check out the information and links below to learn more.
Stay up to date on need-to-know information about holding meetings, conferences and events in Hendricks County.
Host it Local, Get Rewarded
Work with Visit Hendricks County to book your meeting or conference, and you could receive a donation in your businesses name or Hendricks County swag.
- Referrals will receive choice of 'All In' Hendricks County merchandise*
- Referrals that lead to Booked Business receive a $100 cash donation in their name to the All In Hendricks County Rapid Response Fund*
Benefits of hosting in your own community
- Support local business
- Highlight your own community
- Ease of planning event close to home
- State-of-the-art facilities to fit any budget
Why Work With Us?
- We can save you time
- Give us your budget, and we can connect you with the right facilities, people and resources
- Our expert help is free
- We will be here to support you through the whole process
- But that's not all. Learn more about what we have to offer.
What Are You Hosting?
To find more personalized information, choose the type of event you are hosting.