How We Help Our Local Attraction Partners
Hendricks County attractions come in a variety of flavors, shapes and sizes. From our large attractions like Lucas Oil Raceway and Beasley's Orchard to our smaller but just as important attractions like The Tie Dye Lab and Who North America, we want to help all our attractions succeed.
We strive to help our new and existing attractions that offer things to do for both residents and visitors get in front of those audiences in a variety of ways including with your own page on our popular website.
To be included in our online directory, your attraction must meet the following guidelines:
- Located in Hendricks County
- Open to the public
- Actively promotes to, and attracts, out-of-town visitors
If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, we are here to help. Contact Us
Find the Info You Need:
Here’s some ways Visit Hendricks County can help our locally owned attractions:
- Provide personalized page for your business on our website. To request a page on our website, click here
- Feature your business in our popular Visitor Guide for locations open for at least a year. Guides are placed in hotels and mailed to thousands of visitors annually
- Land Indianapolis media coverage as well as other local and regional exposure in newspapers and on television, radio and popular blogs to help promote your attraction
- Highlight your business on our Hendricks County Insider Blog, within our email newsletters and on our social media channels
- Add any events you may host to our popular Events Calendar. To learn more or submit an event, click here
- Provide expert knowledge in a variety of ways including with Google Analytics, social media, press releases and much more to help you promote your business
What We Need to Promote Your Business
- Send us updated professional photos or videos for your listing and for us to use in any promotions on our website, in our newsletters and on our social media channels
- Authenticate your account on Crowdriff Connect, which is a visual marketing platform we use to discover and request rights to photos featured on social media feeds. Crowdriff Connect provides us easier access to our partners photos, stories and mentions allowing us to request the rights to use that content and amplify its reach by exposing it to a broader audience
- Submit any news you have to share about your attraction to us for possible publication in one of our email newsletters, on our social media channels or other potential promotions
- Check your listing periodically on our website to make sure all the information is current and accurate and let us know when you make important changes, such as hours of operation, website, services, etc.
- Provide us any discounts or specials your attraction is offering to promote on our discount page on our website or through our social media channels.
- Work with us when requested with partnership opportunities involving travel writers, giveaways, etc.