Beasley’s Orchard Insider Tips
Back on Track Indiana Update (view more details)
- Community tennis and basketball courts, soccer and baseball fields, YMCA programs, and similar facilities may open with social gathering and social distancing guidelines in place
- Raceways may open without spectators
- Drive-in theaters may open
- The following remain closed:
- Playgrounds, amusement parks, water parks & tourism sites
- Cultural, entertainment, venues and movie theaters
- Festivals, fairs & parades
This working, family-owned apple orchard has become a family destination in the summer and fall with an expansive market inside a Civil War-era barn, a u-pick area, Barnyard Bonanza children’s area and much more.
This destination’s popularity soars during the fall when it opens its corn maze, adds hayrides to the pumpkin patch, brings back its apple cannons and hosts the Heartland Apple Festival the first two weekends in October.
Hours & Dates of Operation
Beasley’s Orchard is generally open for the season from the first of June through the end of December.
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday – 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Wednesday – 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thursday – 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday – 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday – 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday – Noon-6 p.m.
Meetings, Groups & Weddings
The Hayloft at Beasley's Orchard boasts 1,400 square feet above the market in their barn. Available for weddings, receptions, parties, family reunions and any other public uses for 65 people or less, this unique space overlooks the apple-production process and provides a rustic touch to any reception.
Beasley’s regularly offers school field trips and adult tours by reservation only. Contact Linda, the farm’s tour coordinator, at email@example.com or (317) 563-1487, who can help you design and set up an experience at the orchard.