New Planning Services
We want you to feel confident in holding your meeting or event in Hendricks County. In addition to our regular planning services, we can help you in planning a socially responsible, fun and memorable event! Contact us to learn more.
- Provide list of outdoor group venues & those that can accommodate space for social distancing
- Communicate updated local health and safety guidelines View COVID-19 Info
- Share the latest news on events, dining and shopping
- Provide information on available promotions and discounts
- Assist with virtual and hybrid meetings Learn More
Meetings Success Stories
Visit Hendricks County has helped event organizers plan their meetings, conferences & special events for years. To give you an idea of what we can do, we'd like to share some of our most recent success stories.
The Indiana Rural Health Association (IRHA) Spring Symposium
Kara Harlan at Visit Hendricks County has been so helpful finding meeting locations for the IRHA events. One of the most valuable services provided is that of connecting our Association with food pantries in the county where we can send the canned goods donated by our conference attendees. Kara has connected us with the Mary Lee Maier Food Pantry for our food drives and Sheltering Wings with taking our leftover non-perishable Food. Being able to connect local groups with philanthropic efforts is a benefit to utilizing their services. It has been an honor and a privilege working with Kara and Visit Hendricks County. Indiana Rural Health Association now has several great facilities in Hendricks County with which to work, and we look forward to continuing this beneficial relationship in a county that is so accessible to our membership.
- Tina Elliot, Community Relations Director, Indiana Rural Health Association