Central Indiana Enchanted Fairy Trail
Take your kids on a fascinating journey full of wonderment, surprises and imagination by exploring the Central Indiana Enchanted Fairy Trail. The trail, which currently includes fairy stops at about 21 locations in Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Indianapolis, North Salem and Plainfield, will leave your children spellbound as they follow in the footsteps of Odonata the Dragonfly Fairy.
Event Update: The 2021 Central Indiana Enchanted Fairy Festival has been canceled. The next tentative date is May 21-22, 2022 at Beasley's Orchard.
That is not stopping the fae from bringing you lots of fairy fun in 2021! Not only will the Heartland Fairies making guest appearances on the trail but we will be hosting two exciting contests at Beasley's Orchard in May!
There are around 40 stops on the Central Indiana Trail and more will be added over time. Check for new locations on the Central Indiana Enchanted Fairy Trail Facebook Page.
Hendricks County Locations
- Avon Gardens
- Avon Outdoor Learning Center
- The Tie Dye Lab
- Pecar Park
- Washington Township Park- Near the Butterfly Garden
- B & O Trail- Ronald Reagan Tunnel
- Brownsburg Chiropractic
- Brownsburg Parks Office
- Brownsburg Public Library Headquarters & Mailbox
- Turning Clay Pottery
- Williams Park
- Beasley's Orchard
- Danville Public Library
- Gallery on the Square
- Hendricks County Humane Society
- Hendricks County Museum
- Visit Hendricks County Offices
Other Locations in Indiana
- Clayshire Castle in Bowling Green
- Putnam County Museum in Greencastle
- James Whitcomb Riley Boyhood Home & Museum in Greenfield
- Broad Ripple Park in Indianapolis
- The Laporte Country Convention & Visitors Bureau in Michigan City
- Aquatic Designs & Supplies in Monrovia
- Speedway Parks & Recreation in Speedway
- Hussey Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville