Central Indiana Enchanted Fairy Trail
Take your kids on a fascinating journey full of wonderment, surprises and imagination by exploring the Central Indiana Enchanted Fairy Trail. The trail, which currently includes fairy stops at about 25 locations in Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Indianapolis, North Salem and Plainfield, will leave your children spellbound as they follow in the footsteps of Odonata the Dragonfly Fairy.
Several events will be connected to the trail each year and a festival is in the works.
Click here for more information and top insider tips about the trail.
Enchanted Fairy Trail Locations
There are around 25 stops on the Central Indiana Trail and more will be added over time. Check for new locations on the Central Indiana Enchanted Fairy Trail Facebook Page.
- Brownsburg Public Library Headquarters & Mailbox
- Brownsburg Parks Office
- Brownsburg - B & O Trail- Ronald Ragan Tunnel
- Brownsburg Chiropractic
- Brownsburg - Turning Clay Pottery
- Brownsburg- Frazee Gardens
- Brownsburg- The Ice Barn
- Danville- Visit Hendricks County Offices
- Danville - Hendricks County Museum
- Danville Public Library
- Danville- Hendricks County Humane Society
- Danville- Royal Theater
- Danville - Gallery on the Square
- Avon - Washington Township Park- Trial
- Avon Gardens
- Avon- Bisque Barn
- Avon- Outdoor Learning Center
- Avon - The Tie Dye Lab
- North Salem- Garden Gate Gift and Flower Shop
- North Salem-McCloud Nature Park – Park Trail
- Plainfield - Yogurt in Love
- Plainfield Public Library
- Indianapolis- Heirloom Classics-Jewelry And Beads